Saturday, January 12, 2013

Believe

Hi there.

I have always believed in "It's never too late to change". I have always thought the day will come when I will start to change.
"Don't worry about it Rje. You will change. Everyone does, at one point. It's just not your time yet." 
I keep telling myself that. Day after day. Month after month. It is now 2013. And what have I become? Am I a daughter that makes her parents proud? Am I good enough to be someone's wife? Am I a good friend?

The thing is, sometimes I get confused. What do I really mean when I say I want to change? I look back and think and wonder and search and ponder......


I just want to be a great human being. A good person. An awesome friend. A great daughter. Above all, a great Muslimah...

Pray for me, will you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In shaa Allah. When the time comes, it will come.

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing. Wish to read more of your blog posts in the future.

tikaja said...

raje, you're doing good so far..just continue doing it..setiap amalan itu bergantung pada niat, u already there.. :)